Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Top Reasons for hair loss?

I'm only 19 and my hair has always fallen off but not a lot.. just every now and then but all suddenly i have been loosing alot of hair.!! every time I shower when i run my fingers though my hair i get a whole bunch of hair.. and all of sudden i see a lot of my hair around my room like never before. i' m getting scared what are some reason for this? I am making a check up with my doctor for next week just want to see if any other women have gone though this.. I'm not bald or anything but I do feel my hair a little thinner when i make a ponytail.. thanks everybody =]Top Reasons for hair loss?
so weird, same EXACT thing as me. this is happening to me right now. suddenly, for the past month i have been losing so much hair. i've always had a full head of hair. i didn't notice until my mom told me how so much of my hair was in the shower drain. i lose clumps of hair after showering just once. when i brush my fingers through my hair about 5 strands of hair come dangling down, falling to the ground.


i also realize how much thinner my ponytail is. i'm planning on going to the doctor soon as well. it might be stress for you? i don't think it is for me..


maybe an unhealthy diet? i have no clue. if you find out anything, please let me know.


best of luck.Top Reasons for hair loss?
Well, lets look at your eating.


Are you getting a sufficient amount of calories for your weight and height?


Are eating enough but aren't getting enough vitamins and minerals out of your diet instead of pigging on simple carbs such as cookies and ice cream?
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment