Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reason for hair loss?

I'm only 21 and am wondering why I have so much hair shedding recently. I'm african american and have curly hair and for the first time in a while have kept cutting it to keep it grown out enough to where its not at an afro height but somewhat before that point. I've gotten it cut to keep it at this level maybe 4 or 5 times in the last few months. My hygiene could be a lot better and I've only been washing my about three times a week and recently I've noticed a quite a bit of hair coming off of my washcloth.





I washed my hair for a solid 40 minutes today and kept wiping away at it and just couldn't get to a point where no hair could be seen on the washcloth. I'm scared that I'm balding. The odd thing is though that I have a very thick set of hair and there isn't the slightest visible sign of hair loss other than it shedding when I take a rag to it or wipe it vigorously into a sink. I can literally try to rip my hair out and nothing is coming out, but if I swipe it hard like I'm petting a cat small strands of hair can come out.





I'm thinking that it could be a result of having those loose cut strands of hair after each haircut just settling deep into my scalp to a point where its gotten out of control. At the same time though I feel that if this was the case that I could at least get to a point where there isn't anymore hair coming out but it seems difficult to reach an end to it.





What should I do to find out if its balding or just a lack of hygiene? Should I just cut it all the way and get it very short so I know that there isn't anything stuck down there and just monitor my hair after that to see if its actual shedding?Reason for hair loss?
its Genetics, you cant do anythin abotu it, so just dont think about itReason for hair loss?
everyone loses a certain amount of hair each day then new hair comes back in. it,s when the hair don,t come back in is when you worry. it,s all about genetics.ask your family if they were the same way.
Gentics


Stress


Lack of sleep


Diet


Environment


Hair Products


Weather





:)
if you are under stress you could start to bald. not washing your hair should have nothing to do with the hair loss. hope it helps!
Read this, might help:





http://bit.ly/6RhFj4
you may have a thyroid problem.
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.





1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..





2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.





3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..





4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.





5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment