Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Reason for hair loss?

I recently realized I had hair loss. When I pull on my hair gentlely 5-6 would come out. If i kept on pulling some more would fall out. I decided to take a bath, and when I washed my hair I'm sure atleast 10 came out. I never had this happen to me before. My hair also gets thinner. This is the 2nd day of this happening. I don't know if I need more proteins or something. I need help... any advice to how to solve it?





I checked by bundling my hair together with my hand and the difference is... quite significant. Please help.Reason for hair loss?
stress can cause white patches in your hair %26amp;/or hair loss.Reason for hair loss?
Stress can cause it. You should loose around 50 hairs a day, pulling at them just speeds along the process. If you were having handfuls of hair coming out, then you'd have to be worried and see a doctor. But I would say it's simply your hair dying and leaving the scalp. :]
well it could be natural because a doctor said that it is normal to loose at least 100 hair per day so dont worry.Also it coul be that you are getting new hair that why you are loosing it but it is nothing to worry about
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment