Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Possible reasons for hair loss?

I noticed I've been ';shedding'; alot lately...





~I have been under some stress, but not a tremendous amount...No more then usual, less actually.


~I know I dont have the best diet, but I dont have an eating disorder.


~I'm young.





I dont know why this is happening, but it has me a little worried.Possible reasons for hair loss?
Could most likely be stress. Or if you pull your hair up it could be traction hair loss. I just went through that myself, I had my hair twisted in a too tight bun. The traction and pulling made my hair thin out on the side. If it gets really bad see your doctor. Try a folic acid suplement I just started one about 2 months ago and the hair is now coming back. That and I tied my hair up looser.Possible reasons for hair loss?
Hair loss is caused by many reasons such as malnutrition, illness, tension and other health problems.It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of a cycle of growing new hairs and loosing some. Badly damaged hair breaks at the scalp. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment